Monday, January 6, 2014

Greatest MotherBoard Company ever is Back...






Went to the Universal A-Bit Website and saw that their Website is back up and I got really excited because I saw that they either had products that we did not see here and I am now on a quest for animal chin to get one of the last Mobo for socket 775, MSI seems better but I liked the fact that everything was functional and none of the issues from say something like an Asus or Dell or Alien-ware the later being a brand name with a high price tag and low deliverance of stated performance or a real difference....
I liked the quality for the price and I really never liked overclocking because it does not give you an edge or actually improve the way you play the game...
I think the biggest fault in the company was fatality's series of boards in relation to the boards that were not with his name on them, so creating boards that overclock but with a generation of gear that was not actually meant to overclock was a disaster and if you factor in warranty's and some of the weirdo political factors of American white supremacists and masons, in relation to the two types of boards than you could see were things could go wrong...
I started into the 32-bit and 64bit bare-bone market after the Israeli dominated I Intel sockets and the AM3 sockets and the low sales and the plateau of the current market in relation to things like pick and pull last gen vs $15,000 to low $7,000 to get a really good OC with no real difference in the $50 game that you are playing on the "Beast" rig that you spent that much on (cool thing is that after the idiots that make ten thousand dollar computers go to the next "level" we can pick and pull with those as well...).

No comments:

Post a Comment