Monday, December 23, 2013

GoodNight Moon Christmas Eve is tomorrow...

 Its not legal but if we could just end up in some kind of post apocalyptic hell where we became the most reliable source for sex protection and sustenance and survival for a little girl most of us would but because it is illegal none of us will...
I like this style because characters that were very boring and flat were made more pathological and "Real" because of it...



Sake Bottles and the Twilight of the small hive beetles...

Hopped up on the Q on my Big wheel, thinking those thoughts...

I think at one point in time I made to many things that did not really fit into the plans of the social order of the consumerist fascists that grew to control the "American" Otaku scene and the end of it was really scary, stalking, assault, sexual harassment and a couple of mental health kidnappings and now it's kind of in a stalemate with them contradiction their collective statement and the leaders now going to the bottom very fast...



I no longer placate of appease myself in relation to what is projected as being acceptable by others and I do not need to be a hidden voyeur in relation to the things that bring me happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment